Thursday, December 30, 2010

The year in review...I love my life.

Well, in review it's been an interesting year.  There have been lots of adventures both big and small.  Hopefully its only the preface to the rest of my life.  The good things that have happened within the last year were great.  Road trips, white water rafting, hiking in Shenandoah, adventure foods, birthdays, proposals, racing, camp outs, family bonfires, Adventures with Em and Jolynn, graduation, being accepted into a paid internship with Disney, holidays, s'mores, star gazing, astronomy club, Lambda Alpha, not killing a classmate with a bag of trailmix (she is alright), Christmas, hanging out with all my friends, classes, lifting and parties with C.Jones, hanging out with my sis, etc. I love my life and truly only envision it getting better.  I am not delusional; there will be set backs but in the big picture those will only be little dots.
Soundtrack to my year:
Pocket of sunshine by Natasha Bedingfield
Tunderstruck by AC/DC
I wanna be a billionaire by Travie McCoy
Jigorous by Ceili Rain
Boy Scout Rap 
Don't be shy by Cat Stevens
Pray for you by Jaron and the long road to love
I wanna rock and roll all night by Kiss
Don't Stop Believing by Journey
Haven't met you yet by Michael Buble 
Stair way to heaven by Led Zeppelin   
Gives you hell by All American Rejects
How far we've come by Matchbox 20 

I have decided to let the bad things roll off my shoulder onto somebody else (up yours).  Besides, to be completely honest I don't remember most of the unpleasantries.     

No comments:

Post a Comment