Sunday, January 29, 2012

Hurt

Well, the short story is that I am sad.  The long story is that I will be okay.  I was finally happy on my own. Then I realized I was happier with you.  Now, for a while, I wont be happy at all.  The truth is that I understand and the harsh reality is that I don't want to. 

A period of healing and learning should follow every relationship so it can open a better door into the next.  I am tired of opening doors.  One day I just want to walk through one and see the world, not a mirage in an empty room that has fooled me.  Issue: when do you know what it is?  When you bump into the wall that leads to the next door.  I know I'm not going to find it by sitting on the floor with tears in my eyes.  But what if I get up find it?  What if its not there and you were it?  Either way I feel as though I'm probably going to be heart broken for a while.  So, I'm just going to sit here a little longer. 

   

No comments:

Post a Comment